Jul 29, 2006

Estelle Reyna ... Podcast Travel Guide ...






I have a passion for fashion - obviously, those who love my blog are taken to a variety of shows from around the world. But in addition to fashion, I LOVE to travel. My guides for choosing the best destination generally include: Orbitz, Travel Advisor and the Chamber of Commerce or Tourism Board of the specific locale that I am interested in. The other day via surfing on Craigslist, I happened to hear about a new Podcast called Estelle TV.







The first time that I visited this site I was impressed by the number of locations that she went to including NYC, Nashville, Los Angeles and many other spots (and yes she has many international spots that she has Podcasts for)! I wondered what the quality was going to be and I can't give enough praise for the clarity of the picture, great sound quality and the questions that she asks to provide a complete experience. Also, it's easy to find out more information by reading the text that is included within each Podcast. She comes across as a fun, peppy host that could easily be a girl that you would love to go out with for drinks or to add to your next brunch. The amount of entries for this Podcast continue to grow. I can only hope that more cities such as Miami are included because I had hoped to see this since it is one of my favorite places to go. Beyond just visiting a city, there are some Podcasts that have her focus on a particular area such as Chelsea Pier (even more specifc - The Manhattan Kayak Co - even I didn't know that you could go kayaking in the city!).



Estelle is very down to earth in her delivery, looks fabulous and seeing that I am a designer, I would love to send her jewelry and or clothing from my line. If Estelle ever reads this or her people, feel free to contact me at this opportunity. In addition, I would love to see her come and tackle Fashion Week and if she would ever be interested in doing an interview that could be posted here, either a Podcast or a phone interview - I would love to do so! Simply put, your iTunes Podcast is not complete without Estelle Reyna's Travel Podcast!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: